The engine air filter ensures that your engine only breathes fresh, clean air. The engine air filter traps dirt, debris, and even road rubber, which can cause performance issues should it get into your engine. A clogged air filter will reduce your fuel efficiency and can cause misfires. Change your engine air filter at regular intervals and install an OEM Ford engine air filter for maximum performance.
- OEM air filters are made from the finest filter materials for the longest-lasting filter.
- OEM air filters are exact fit replacement filters, so there will be no places where dirt can bypass the filter.
- OEM Ford air filters are made to meet the factory standards for the best engine performance.
Shop for your new OEM Ford auto parts today from our large selection of Ford parts like a new engine air filter.
- Police Interceptor Sedan,
- Police Interceptor Utility,
- Special Service Police Sedan,
- Taurus X
- 9 more
No results found for "air filters". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!